Stainless Steel Penetration Probe - 133-161
Stainless steel penetration probe
- Response time less than two seconds
- Maximum tip temperature 250°C
- accuracy (type K) ±0.5°C, 0°C to 100 °C
- accuracy (type T) ±0.2 °C, -20 °C to 70 °C
- Probe dimensions Ø3.3 x 120 mm
- Designed for use with the 323-950 probe handle
Stainless steel K thermocouple temperature Probe - This plug-mounted, stainless steel, penetration probe is strong and versatile and is ideal for use in a variety of applications, across a range of industries that require a thermometer probe to measure the temperature of liquids or semi-solids.
Response time less than two seconds. Temperature range -75 to 250 °C. Maximum tip temperature 250°C. Probe dimensions Ø3.3 x 120 mm.
Designed to extend the capabilities of your ETI thermometer when used in conjunction with the Interchangeable Probe Handle (323-950).
|Probe Accuracy (Type K High Accuracy):||±0.5 °C between 0 & 100 °C|
|Probe Accuracy (Type T high Accuracy):||±0.2 °C between -20 & 70 °C|
|Probe Range:||-75 to 250°C|
|Probe Response Time:||less than 3 seconds|
|Probe Diameter:||3.3 mm|
|Probe Length:||120 mm|