Miniature Needle Probe
Miniature needle temperature probe
- Ideal for measuring liquids and semi-solids
- Ultra-fast response time
- Probe temperature range -75 to 250 °C
- Accuracy (type K) ±0.5 °C, 0°C to 100 °C
- Accuracy (type T) ±0.2 °C, -20 °C to 70 °C
- Ø1.4 reducing to Ø1mm tip x 50mm
Miniature Temperature Probe - This miniature stainless steel needle temperature probe is supplied with a one metre PTFE lead. It is ideal for measuring small semi-solid items.
It has an ultra fast response time of less than one second due to the reducing profile tip, which has a diameter of 1.4mm, reducing to 1mm. Probe length is 50mm. Probe temperature range -75 to 250°C.
Suitable for use with any ETI thermometer having a thermocouple socket.
|Probe Accuracy (Type K High Accuracy):||±0.5 °C between 0 & 100 °C|
|Probe Accuracy (Type T high Accuracy):||±0.2 °C between -20 & 70 °C|
|Probe Range:||-75 to 250°C|
|Probe Response Time:||less than 1 second|
|Probe Diameter:||1.4 mm reducing 1 mm tip|
|Probe Length:||50 mm|