Rigid Between Pack Temperature Probe
Rigid between pack temperature probe
- Ø4.5 x 130mm
- Designed specifically to measure between packets or boxes
- Response time less than two seconds
- Probe temperature range -75 to 250 °C
- Accuracy (type K) ±0.5 °C, 0°C to 100 °C
- Accuracy (type T) ±0.2 °C, -20 °C to 70 °C
Between Pack Temperature Probe - This rigid, stainless steel, between pack thermometer probe is strong and versatile and has been designed specifically to measure between packets or boxes of produce.
The Between Pack thermometer probe has a diameter of 4.5mm and a length of 130mm. Response time is less than two seconds. Maximum probe temperature 250 °C. Coiled lead option available. Available in both Type K and TypeT version.
|Probe Accuracy (Type K High Accuracy):||±0.5 °C between 0 & 100 °C|
|Probe Accuracy (Type T high Accuracy):||±0.2 °C between -20 & 70 °C|
|Probe Range:||-60 to 250 °C|
|Probe Response Time:||less than 3 seconds|
|Probe Diameter:||4.5 mm|
|Probe Length:||130 mm|