HACCP App Help
HOW TO GET STARTED
Download the HACCP LE App. Once installed:
- Go to the Menu
- Add Users
- Create new Checklists
- Add items inside of Checklists
- Set up ‘Corrective Actions’ (optional)
HOW TO TAKE TEMPERATURES
From the ‘Home’ screen, select a ‘User’, ‘Checklist’, and ‘item’. Recording temperatures is easy.
- Insert the probe into the food item/substance to be measured.
- When the reading stabilises, click ‘record’ or press the transfer button on the connected device.
- Once the temperature is stored, a confirmation window will indicate pass or fail.
- If the reading passed, the app will automatically move on to the next item.
- If the reading fails and ‘Corrective Actions’ are turned on, the App will prompt the user to select a ‘Corrective Action’. It will then return to the original item, allowing the user to perform the selected Corrective Action and try again.
HOW TO VIEW SAVED READINGS
Saved readings can be viewed at any time by clicking on ‘Reports’ via the menu. They are displayed, in order, with the most recent item on top. Each reading displays:
- Item Name
- Pass or Fail
- Reading Value
- High and Low limits for that item
Readings that are outside of the high and low temperature limits are indicated in red.
To see ‘Corrective Actions’ or add custom notes, simply click on the reading.
HOW TO EXPORT REPORT
A report can shared via email or any file Apps installed (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc).
- Select ‘Reports’ via the Menu page
- Click the ‘Export’ button
- Select one of the options; ‘Export and Delete Reports’, ‘Export Only’, or ‘Cancel’.
- Select which App you would like to use for email or saving your report.
Compatible with iOS 9.3+ for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
Requires a Thermapen® Blue or BlueTherm® One from Electronic Temperature Instruments Ltd