HACCP Mobile from ETI Ltd has been designed to allow iPhones, iPod Touches and iPads to be used as a thermometer in conjunction with the ETI BlueTherm® Probe. In seconds, you can turn your iDevice into a professional HACCP solution. This allows creating custom lists for users and food items from within the mobile device, assignment of high and low temperature settings for each food item and storage of temperature readings at the touch of a button. Add user notes and corrective actions where needed then save the results to Dropbox as a CSV or PDF file, alternatively email the results to your inbox.
HOW TO GET STARTED Download the free HACCP Mobile Desktop Software for Windows® at etiltd.com/downloads (or from the downloads tab above) to create checklists on your PC and email them to your mobile device, here. Once installed:
• Run the app then select 'Normal' or 'Company' profile
• Create a list of Users
• Setup Labels or food items that will be tested with the BlueTherm™ Probe
• Link the app to Dropbox (optional)
With your checklists created, simply send (via email) them to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad device and open the HACCP Mobile App.
HOW TO TAKE TEMPERATURES Once inside the App, select a user and food item. Recording temperatures is easy.
• Select a Label (food item) by tapping the label selection box in the centre of the screen
• Insert the probe into the medium to be measured (minimum of 1/4” immersion)
• When the reading stabilizes, tap Store Reading
• Add a note or corrective action, if needed
• Once the temperature is stored, a confirmation window will confirm the reading
• Move on to the next food item
HOW TO VIEW SAVED READINGS Saved readings can viewed at any time by tapping View Readings. They are displayed in order with the most recent item displayed at the top. Each reading displays:
• The first several characters of the label in the list
• ‘P’ or ‘F’ for pass/fail
• Reading Value
Readings that are outside of the hi/low temperature limits are indicated with a red font.
HOW TO EMAIL RESULTS Completed lists can be emailed to one or more addresses with the touch of a button.
• Select the View Readings Tab
• Select which email recipients you’d like to send the results to
• An email will be generated in your devices messaging system (i.e. Apple Mail)
• Hit ‘Send’
• Email results to inbox as a CSV file
Compatible with Android, iOS 5.0+ for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad